1. When people are annoying, just remember this chill dog …
2. Always hold a grownup’s hand when you’re crossing the street.
The most surprising 15 seconds of my life by far pic.twitter.com/5nukg2RxvW
— Natalie B. Compton (@NatBCo) March 1, 2019
3. Know your limits.
I am sorry to report that Molly, aka the Thing of Evil, was overserved tonight. pic.twitter.com/dFwe9ro80J
— Stephen King (@StephenKing) February 2, 2019
4. Be good to your friends.
5. Always be prepared.
6. Share your love.
Here are my dogs. I just wanted to show you my dogs. pic.twitter.com/0Koee6rCrx
— Kat Kinsman (@kittenwithawhip) February 23, 2019
7. Don’t be afraid to do things your own way.
This is apparently guarding sheep pic.twitter.com/yzAtT2ufYj
— Shayne Calliss (@SCalliss) March 3, 2019
8. It may be cold and dark right now, but the sun will come out again!
Maple Toots is not amused by this white stuff. pic.twitter.com/AOMovFoyqA
— Sci-Fi & Scary Reviews (@ScifiandScary) March 3, 2019
9. Curling up with a good book is always a good idea!
My new reading companion. 🐶 pic.twitter.com/8rQrlOgzWM
— Steven Gomzi 📚☕️🐈 💀 🐶 (@sjgomzi) March 9, 2019