On a sunny day, a dog driving down the sidewalk in his perfectly fit Mercedes spotted and caught the attention of the Victoria Police, who just had to see what this cute puppy was doing.
Riding slowly in a car with remote control managed by his owner Terri, Buddy was just feeling happy the delighter things in life. At age 15, this cute elderly is blind and hardly hearing. However, he still enjoys getting some fresh air. Since he can’t enjoy activities like he used to, his “walks” look a little bit different these days.
What was his charge, you ask? “Caught driving under the influence of cuteness!”
You Might Also Like:
- Flightless Pigeon and Special Needs Chihuahua Become Bffs and the World Loves Every Minute of It
- Aroo! Piano Playing Beagle and Dancing Toddler Guaranteed to Put a Smile on Your Face
- Can You Find the Hidden Dogs in These 12 Photos?
- This Dog Just Broke The Guinness World Record For “Most Tennis Balls Held In The Mouth”
- Watch This Dog Jump into Piles of Leaves and Just Try Not to Smile